BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My 25th Birthday!!!

SO these wonderful ladies took me out for my 25th Birthday!! Man, that sounds so weird.....25!! We of course always have a blast together and this time was no different :) Mason (in the belly) was craving burgers so they took me to Five Guys. I had never ate there before so I was a little worried being prego and all, but the food was soooooo good!!! And of course the night would not have been complete with out Camie's table dance, will never forget it ;) Thanks girls!!

So, do you see this crazy feather thing in her hair? Well, when she hopped in the car we all could not help but tell her she looked like a turkey..hehe!! From then on, it was all about turkey's ;)
Quote of the night "Get your TURKEY out of my face" -Liz Pratt
CAITI!!!!! What can I say......I love you to pieces!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment