BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More of Gracie's visit!!!


Our princess Shirts I was talking about earlier!! They LOVED this project!!






Look at Ava's awesome coloring skills!! I am impressed!! I have a little artist on my hands:) She went out of the lines a little but it looks pretty good!



Maykayla's shirt!!!



Gracie's shirt!! Gracie and Makayla got to antsy to wear theirs so they didn't want to finish!! And you can tell on both of theirs that I had to help and add a little color ;)



I think this is were they had the most fun!!! Play-dough while wearing their princess shirts, what more could you ask for :)





HI!!!!


Makayla is trying to give me a scary face.....does this sweet face scare anybody.....nope didn't think so ;)



We love you Miss Gracie!! We will miss you!!
Love, Mike (I know he scares you but he forgives you, hehe) Liz, Ava, Makayla and Jaker Boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment