BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

hey, look what I made Art Board!!



I have seen these around and have been wanting to make some for the kiddos!! I am loving these so much and was completely shocked at how easy these were to make!!

I went to Home Depot and bought an 8in. width board for about $10 bucks BUT I will be able to make 3 signs so you are looking at about $3.30 for the board! I bought white, pink and green paint which all together it cost around $1.50! The vinyl about another $.50! The most expensive part was the clamps on the bottom to hold the art work. You need 5 of them and they come 2 to a pack, so you will need 3 packs. I went to Robert's Crafts (any craft store will have some version of them) and they were $2.99 a pack. They go on sale every now and then but I really wanted them so I just paid for them so, for me, it was another $9, but you can get them o sale if you plan it out. So this board cost me $14 and I am so happy with how it turned out and so are my kids!! Now I just have 2 more to make :)

No comments:

Post a Comment