BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My kids door signs!!

K, so I have been wanting to put signs on my kids door for a while now but have just lacked the time!! So, after Makayla and Jaker Boy went to bed last night, Ava and I had a lot of fun making these door signs for their bedrooms. They are very simply but that is what I like ;)

Jake's sign cost me ruffly $1.50!!! I got the wooden circle at Hobby Lobby. It was $.99 but it was 50% off so I got it for a whopping $.50!! The scrapbook paper was another $.50 and the vinyl was about another $.50!! I just mod podged the paper on the wood sign and cut the vinyl and placed it where I wanted it then took a distressed ink pad and took it around the edges and voila it is done!! So simply but cute!!

I really like this one!! This one cost me about $2.70!! I bought the wood plaque at Hobby Lobby for only $2.00! It was on sale, of course!! I painted it pink which was about $.20! Then took a cutip and white paint and dotted it all up :) Then finally the vinyl which cost about $.50! The girls saw this and said...."Oh my goodness mommy, it is beautiful, I love it!!" Ahh....just the reaction I wanted!!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute! I need to get crafty and do something like that. You'll see when you come that my house has ZERO decorations. I think I'll try that. Victoria will be so proud! :)

    ReplyDelete