BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gracie is here again....YAY!!!!


So Miss Gracie got to come and stay at our house again and we LOVED it!!!!! She is so sweet to have around and my girls just adore her!! Gracie and Makayla are best little buddies and Ava loves to act like the big sister :) I hope she will want to come back soon!!


Isn't she just the cutest thing ever!!



Hehe...I probably should not laugh but Gracie was too funny, I was about to pee my pants!! Ava and Makayla thought it would be so funny to put there buckets on there head to be silly and Gracie thought that was the coolest thing!! She decided she would try it out and she lost where the handle was so it went behind her head so she got kind of trapped and all I hear is this sweet little voice "oh no, oh no, oh no" then she couldn't see and she started going around in blind circles....you just had to be there, what a personality...I love it!!


Gracie went in the bathroom and decided to doll herself up in the girls headbands :) Ain't she cute!!



So when Gracie was up here her first day Ava and Makayla were with Gma and Gpa so she was all by her self for a few hours, I thought she might be a little sad but nope....she went right in there as if it was her own room :)


Thank you Gracie...now Ava wants a pillow pet :)


Gracie thought Ava was a life size doll, she just feeding and feeding and Ava just kept eating and eating and I have no idea what Makayla is doing over there ;)


So they were being so cute, they had each other laughing hysterically!! It was too cute and this went on for about 10 mins. Adorable!!



Oh yeah...this was the picture where I told them to make their scary faces..haha....they look more like silly faces to me ;) Gracie's face kills me!! Oh how we are gonna miss you Gracie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment