BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Princess carriage ride!!


So Michael had this planned for our Anni, but we got rained out so we decided that it would be fun to take the kids and I have never seen these girls so happy! They took us for an hour long ride up through memory grove and all around Temple Square. It was so beautiful and the kids loved pointing out buildings, flower and animals!! Michael and I both agree that we have got to do this more!!

Makayla wanted to get right up on the horse of course and Ava was the one pointing out anything and everything that looked really cool and don't worry...she made sure to point out the homeless men..."mom, why are pushing a cart when there is no store" yeah, a little embarrassing but it made for a good laugh ;) Jaker boy had no idea what was going on, every little noise he heard he would turn his head so his head was really dizzy an hour later :) and little miss Gracie...she loved it but she perfectly happy just snuggling up with me and there are no complaints there :) As for Michael and I, we had lots of fun watching the kids get so excited!! It was a blast, so glad we did it!!

I love Jaker's face!!



I can't believe how grown up my Ava is!!


CHEESE!!!




I really enjoyed Gracie's snuggles cause my girls we too excited about the ride that they forgot about me :) Last time I checked, mom's were way cooler than horses!! ;)


Here is the horse love right here, she was grinning from ear to ear the WHOLE time!! So worth the money!!


I just love my kids!! There is nothing better :)


Makayla had to sit like this a good part of the ride cause she HAD to see every move Jerry (the horse) made :)


We had so much fun and we are so glad we waited to take the kiddos!! I just love my family!!

2 comments:

  1. So fun! What great parents you guys are!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I don't know you but I Googled carriage rides in Salt Lake to see what would come up and yours came up with all these precious pictures. I believe my Brother was your driver. His name is "Bert". I hope you come visit us again.

    ReplyDelete