BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our 5 year Anni!!!


Wow...I have no idea where to begin!! It has been one long but at the same time very fast 5 years!! I can't help but look back and think about all that we have been through and accomplished in just 5 years!! As most couples, the first year is usually the hardest, or so I have heard from so many people, and that was the typical story for us but I can't describe what we have grown into and how we have grown so much as a couple but as well a family!! I am so in love with our life and our little family and I can not wait to add to it and I am so excited to see where we are in 5 more years, I am sure it will be even more crazy but that is what I love about our crazy, wonderful life.......bring it on!!!

So as our Anniversary was getting closer, we were trying to decide what we should to and all these really nice places popped in our head, we were gonna got o Park City but be decided to take it back about 5 years and go to a place that we loved when we were dating and to this day still love. It is called the Italian Place and they make the BEST Philly Cheese steak Sandwiches. We had a blast just talking and catching up with our lives since we rarely have time for that these days!

He had a horse drawn carriage as well, but.....it got rained out so we were gonna go see a movie but nothing good was out and we really didn't want to sit in a movie theater for our Anni. We were trying to think of things we would do if we were dating.....we thought of going ice blocking down Provo hill, haha, good times but no :) Thought abut going muddin but no truck :( So we went up to Gateway, an outdoor mall by our house, and we just went around looking at all different stores and acted like dorks :) He went and cashed a 20 dollar bill to give to the homeless cause he knows how much I like doing that :) Yep...it really felt like we were in High School again!! I would not have had it any other way, I am so in love with this man and he is just absolutely perfect in my eyes!! Love you babe!!


Attempting to take our own picture......


And again.....


and again...

Yes...yes again, geez you would think that one would be enough, but no :)



Yep...we ate all of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment