BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ava, you melt my heart!!

So, one day I was in the living room making Ava a dress and she comes in there right beside me and this is our conversation.....

Ava: Mommy, when I grow up can I climb a tree?

Me: Of course, as long as you are careful :)

Ava: Mommy, when I grow up I am going to get married!

Me: Oh really, where are you going to get married?

Ava: In the temple!

Ava: Mommy....

Me: What honey??

Ava: Will you go with me when I get married?

Me: (tearing up) I would love too sweetie :)

Ava: Cause I am really shy..lol!

Me: Oh, you have nothing to be shy about.

Ava: But my prince will be there and I love him so much :)

I just love Ava so much and she ALWAYS has something to tell me that will always put a smile on mt face, love you sweetie, always, muah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment