BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Going back to school!!!

I am so serious when I say i want to go back to school. I really need something in my life that is just for me and have decided that this would be perfect and I would be working towards something amazing!! So, there have been so many things that would love doing. If anyone knows me I LOVE anything cosmetic, hair, makeup, aesthetics anything girly. I also would love elementary education, I love those little kids :)

So, I was taking all kinds of aptitude tests and they all said go into criminal justice. That does sound very interesting and all but as Michael and I were talking about it we decided that I would let my emotions get in the way of any kind of decision I would make, so that was out.

Ever since I have been married to Michael which is in Medical School I have become very interested in the medical field. I even study with him cause I just love it!! I could totally give a guy a hernia test if I needed too, I was pretty proud of myself :) But seriously, I am very interested. It something new everyday and you are helping people and I get a great satisfaction out of that :) So, we were talking and Med School is out of the picture cause 1. I would be going to school till I die...lol!! and 2. I can not do needles very well, I know not the greatest field for that but I think if I could keep it to a minimum I could do it. Who knows maybe I would just need to do it a lot and then I would just get used to it. So, I was talking to my sister-in-law Amberlee and she is currently down at SUU in Cedar City going to school to be a Radiology tech and an ultrasound tech. After talking to her it seems like something I would love and the pay is great. I would be going to school for 2 years and after that I progress and go further if I choose to do so. Thanks Amberlee, you are amazing :) So yeah...I am going to do this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment