BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 25, 2011

My cookie monsters!!!


Ava and Makayla are so in love with helping me cook. There is not one day that they miss on this sweet joy!! Every afternoon when I am starting dinner it is only about 3 minutes before they have their stools in and ready to help!! Of course, it is never much help but they really enjoy doing it and that's all that counts right?

The last time we made cookies nad as I was about to scoop them up into little balls I could not find the bowl that we JUST made cookie dough in....yep, Makayla was the guilty one!! I caught her in her room under a blanket with this big bowl of cookie dough that was pretty much all over her face instead of the bowl!! Oh, I have a couple of little cookie monsters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment