BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Halloween update for the past 2 years!!

So this is soooo late, but better late than never right! So these are some pictures over the past few Halloweens. My kids LOVE Halloween!! They love to get all dressed up and for one night believe they are something magical, I just love seeing them this way!! Oh, getting a huge bucket of candy helps a little ;)

So 2 years ago (2009) Ava decided that she wanted to be a fairy and she pulled it off very well, she needs no training when it comes to acting like a princess, she has it down pat ;) Makayla was a lion and she was cute as a button, ah...too adorable!! I made there costumes and they were tu-tu dresses and I was so happy with the way they turned out.


We went down to their Aunt Amy's house so they could go Trick-or-Treating with their cousin Savannah and they had so much fun. Makayla had sooo much fun that when she got 4 pieces of candy she was jumping for joy and wanted to go home and eat her candy!! So I took her home to Michael and when Amy and I got back from taking Ava and Savannah Trick or Treating, Makayla had fell asleep on the couch, mouth wide open with chocolate ALL over her face!!! We worked that girl hard!!


This past year for Halloween I was in charge of our Halloween party for church. That was so much fun cause 1. I love doing parties!! 2. I LOVED the girls I worked with, Becca and Kens!! I seriously could not have had a better group, oh all our hubs were supposed to help but let's face it... ;)

Anyway, Michael and I decided to be Thing 1 & Thing 2 from Dr. Sues, it turned out pretty cute. Ava was a bat and Makayla was a lady bug. Jaker was going to be a giraffe but I didn't get him dressed in time for the party :( The party seriously took over and there was not even time to take a picture so I pretty much just have pics from a couple of years ago. Oh well, let's shoot for next year right?!! We had a wonderful Halloween and cannot wait til next year!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment