BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What a night!!

Oh my goodness, so last night was a joke!! So Jaker boy wakes up at 2 in the am, have no reason why, so I got up and fed him and he went back to sleep, yay, good for me right...? Umm, nope...as soon as I get back into bed and get all snug, I hear blah, blahhhhh!! Yep, that was Makayla throwing up everywhere! All over the bed, the walls, the floor, the couch, you name it, it was there! So I put her in the bath last night get her in some new PJ's and get her on the couch (after I washed it, of course) Then Ava wakes up crying cause Makayla is not sleeping next to her in the bed. So Ava tries to carry her back into the bed and that was quite cute at first I must say, but backfired cause all the noise they were making woke Jaker up again so i had to go put him back to sleep and then I hear blah, blahhh....yep Makayla again!!! Ahhh...really? SO I put her back in the bath, with Ava's help of course, and got her all cleaned up AGAIN!! So, Makayla goes to the couch, Ava goes back in her bed and Jaker is finally back asleep and yet again Makayla starts throwing up again BUT fortunately I gave her a bowl this time, ah ha, I know, I am a genius, I have no idea why I didn't do this earlier. After that she finally got some sleep but by this point I was so awake so I have been up since! I guess I was thinking to my self that I would get a nap today but nope Michael is at the hospital ALL day!! So this should be an interesting day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment