BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Book slings!!

So, to start off I want to say that the whole idea of this was because we live in such a small apartment, thanks student housing ;) We are a family of five and we live in a 900 sq. ft. apartment!! So, as you can imagine, we are very limited on space. Anyways, I was decorating Jake's room and I was looking for something to put books in. A bookshelf was just out of the question cause that was would have been way to big. At the time I was actually thinking of one of those flat, three tiered wall book shelves, like you see in Doctor offices or schools, but they were like $80!! I am really glad I didn't cause these are soooo much cuter!! The kids love them cause they can see the front of the book instead of the end, so they know what they are getting!! I helped my sister make some and she cut her length in half, due to the place she wanted them, and they turned out just as cute!! Such a cute way to get organized :)

No comments:

Post a Comment