BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 4, 2011

ZOO!!!!












Makayla had a break down, (we always have at least one when we are out somewhere..lol) cause daddy left without her, sad!!













So we bought a ZOO pass when we started Medical School cause it gave us something to do while Michael is gone all the time and it is literally just a mile down the road and the girls are seriously obsessed with that place!! We have lots of fun when we go, especially when daddy gets to go with us :)

Speaking of daddy with us this time...we were at the Gorilla encounter today and Michael had tons of fun with him and so did the girls! The Gorilla was totally playing with Michael, chasing (through the glass of course) each other back and forth and banging on the windows and playing peek a boo!! Oh my, I must say it was so hilarious!! I only wish I had my video camera!!

There was this baby Orangutan that Michael's Medical School professors delivered, and I just wanted to take her home. She would come up to me and follow my hands everywhere they went on the glass and she would put her sweet little hands under her face and just look up at me with those sweet eyes, man, she already knows how to melt hearts!! It was kind of a sad day for her though, they are weening her off of her mom so the baby was in the room all alone :( She would...get this...throw up and......eat it, BLAH!!! I really think she was doing it cause she missed mamma and she was totally board, even as sick as that was, I would have taken her home in a heart beat!! can't wait to go see her again and to see how much she has grown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment