BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kylee is here!!!

So, this beautiful girl is Kylee... aka...
Sister Erickson!!! She was a missionary in Gallup!! We would always have her over for some yummy food and she was seriously the BEST, ahhh, I just love her!! Anyways, now that she is off her mission she is studying photography up at BYU Idaho! She said she was coming to Salt Lake and I got so giddy!!!! When she came we went out to lunch with her and her super cute roommate. Then she decided to spend the night at my house and we went out for a girls night and went and saw that movie, what was it.....oh, the one with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler.....I can't remember the name but it was probably one of the best movies ever, too funny!! Oh it was Just Go With It! Then she was sweet enough to come to church with us the next day!! We had so much fun catching up and I hope to see her soon!!! Love you Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment