BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The new dress I made for the girls!!








So, about a month ago I decided that I wanted to start experimenting in clothes and what better way than little girls dresses for my girls! So I started out with a simple but very cute pillow case dress, I have no idea why I was so intimidated by making one of those, they were so stinkin easy!! So I thought I would adventure out a bit and try something on the next level, so I was doing some research and I ran across a few ideas but nothing I was too excited over, so......I decided to make my own pattern!! Of course I looked at other patterns to figure out the bones of the dress. I love the frilly froo-froo dresses and I love the sleeves on here, I thought they were a nice touch! I have to say that now I am addicted and I can not wait to start making more and trying new ones, I already have another one in the making. It is not my own pattern so I can't take credit there but it is really cute, I will post pics when I am done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment