BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Out with the old in with the NEW!!!!!

So, we bought a new TV today and I must say, I think I am more excited than Michael is!! It is so sleek and sexy and it looks just hot in our living room!!! So we are Med students, so you are probably wondering how can we afford this beauty???? Well, let me just tell you the stupid, stubborn story about me and our TV......... ;)

So we bought our FIRST TV about 7 months after we got married!! Yep...we didn't have a TV for that long, I know crazy but....what do ya do?!! Anyways, so we finally found a great deal on one the day after Thanksgiving, oh how I love Black Friday :) We were sooo in love with this new 37 in, haha, TV!!!

So a looooong time goes by and we move to Salt Lake to go to school. In our apartment we have this huge window that I swear is 20 ft long, anyways, it is a verrrrry small apartment and the only place to put the TV would to be in front of the window..yeah!! So we did and Michael told me, k now, don't open the curtains or it will hurt the TV!! Well I had the grand idea that I was gonna do it anyway cause I love the natural light, well to make this long story short.....Our TV died!! Yep....it would take us about 3 days to come on if it would even do that. The only way it would finally come on is if it got scolding hot enough to come on. So, what I apparently did that was a big NO NO was, I heated up the TV to the point that it would not come on unless it was as hot as it was outside, stupid me!!

Michael was so understanding about it! I still think it is cause he wanted a new TV but he says it is cause he loves me no matter what :) Love you babe...and that is how we got our new TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment