BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jaker Boy is charming the ladies!!

Oh Jaker Boy!!!! You are only 7 months old and you are already charming the ladies!!!

So me and Jake went to the grocery store this evening, the only time Michael could stay with the girls, and the poor guy was so tired but still in such a great mood as always!! I have no idea what Jake had written on this forehead but everyone was coming up to see him and I must say....he was totally eating it up!! He was showing off his little toothless grin, kicking his feet around with excitement and he would even throw in a few yawns or two and that would really make the ladies melt even more!! I guess there is nothing I can do....he is just a stud and I am gonna have to learn to share my little man ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment